- 2 In times like the present it can be hard to find joy and positivity in day to day life.
In times like the present it can be hard to find joy and positivity in day to day life.
Self isolation and community care distancing due to Coronavirus protocols can make some feel alone, but remember you are not really alone. Currently, many around the world are experiencing the same situation and we are all in this together. Like the Tevis Family of Companies, people are working hard to deliver the resources people need to get through COVID-19. And when difficult situations arise. the very best of humanity comes out to shine. To help our customers through this difficult time, we have compiled a list of free resources during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
If you’re one of the many people now working from home, there are many tools at your disposal to help.
- Virtual meetings are made easy with Zoom, the basic package is currently free and can host up to 100 people.
- Microsoft Teams is available for free, to keep you connected.
- Set up Hangout Meets by Google to meet with your team remotely.
Having your kids home from school is a difficult change for many households. Luckily, these resources are available to keep their minds and time occupied.
- Many local schools are continuing to offer meals to students, check with your child’s district to see more details.
- Scholastic is offering free online courses so your kids can keep learning while schools are closed. Many local schools are continuing to offer meals to students.
- Some famous museums offer virtual tours you can take from the comfort of your couch. Learn More.
- Good Housekeeping has put together a list of fun activities for your child to do at home.
Dollar General is reserving an hour each day for at risk seniors to shop, hopefully other grocery stores will start following in their footsteps.
Can’t go to the gym and want to stay active? Planet Fitness is bringing the gym to you with free home-in workouts on facebook live @ 7pm ET nightly.
As always, Tevis Energy is working hard to make sure our customer’s fuel delivery services are being made in a timely manor. For more information, contact us at (410) 876-6800 or take advantage of our online services.