Last updated: August 10, 2020
Tevis Energy (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Tevis Energy website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We may collect other data which cannot be used to readily identify you, such as, by way of example, the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website, research and development, customer and account administration, and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Why We Collect Data
We ask for personal data necessary to contact you at your request. We collect general demographics data for marketing research purposes via Google Analytics. We do not use this data to make direct contact unless you specifically ask us to do so. We will not collect any personal data without your explicit consent to do so. Note: Minors must have parental consent.
What we will and won’t do with your data.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data with any third parties. We will only share personal data with third parties as necessary to complete services you request, such as to a courier for delivery of a product or service you ordered.
- We will not use GPS or similar software to track your location.
- We will not contact you by email unless you specifically request that we do so.
- We provide the same great services at the same rates regardless of whether you consent to share your personal data.
- We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We will assist your requests to revoke your consent, change your data, port your data or erase your data in a timely fashion of no longer than 30 days.
- We will timely notify you of a data breach involving your personal information which could result in discrimination, damage to reputation, financial loss or loss of confidentiality of individuals.
Use of Google Analytics
We will utilize Google Analytics in the collection of demographic data. Google stores this data only for such time as it is useful to create marketing statistics.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
The Service is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child or a minor for whom you are responsible has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that anyone under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will only disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law and/or subpoena